Tuna with Sweet Potato & Broccoli
The Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Tuna? Tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids together with B vitamins and minerals which contribute to overall health and well-being.
Why Broccoli? Broccoli is a good source of fibre and contains an array of vitamins and minerals.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Tuna A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Tuna & Salmon Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals tuna and salmon are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Tuna & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Tuna 26%, Dried Salmon 19%, Salmon Oil 3% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (9%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Broccoli (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 26% Crude Fat 10% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 8% Moisture 8% NFE 45% Metabolisable Energy 352 kcal/100g Omega 6 1.3% Omega 3 2.6% Calcium 1.2% Phosphorus 1%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate) Anhydrous) 1mg
18 month shelf life.
Optimal kibble size and shape for adult dogs.
A crunchy kibble texture.
|FEEDING GUIDE*||Grams per day (g)|
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Adult Dog|
|1 - 5kg||25 - 90g|
|5 - 10kg||90 - 150g|
|10 - 20kg||150 - 250g|
|20 - 30kg||250 - 340g|
|30 - 40kg||340 - 420g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
The statutory Analytical Constituents declaration parameters (i.e. Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fibre, Crude Ash) may be used for declaration purposes along with Moisture. Other parameters are intended as a guide and in order to declare extra figures we suggest that analysis work is carried out to confirm levels more precisely. DFU cannot be held liable for publication of none statutory nutrients without first getting approval from DOGSFOOD.UK.
DOGSFOOD.UK cannot be held liable or responsible for nutrient contributions from free issue (client supplied) raw materials without specific clarification in writing. Formulation updates: As information becomes available and in order to continually meet statutory analytical constituent declarations, formulations may have to be adapted to account for raw material variation and availability. There may also be other reasons outside of our immediate control (including but not limited to force majeure events) which warrant the change of a formulation to improve its suitability. If any formulation amendment becomes a permanent change we will update the formulation matrix information and confer this to the purchaser.