Salmon with Haddock, Blue Whiting, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
The Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Salmon? Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Why Asparagus? Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 60% Total Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting Rich in amino acids, salmon, haddock & blue whiting are delicious sources of protein.
- Joint Care Pack To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support cognitive and visual development.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/ kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 27% Crude Fat 13% Crude Fibre 3.5% Crude Ash 8% Moisture 8% NFE 40.5% Metabolisable Energy 363 kcal/100g Omega 6 0.9% Omega 3 2.8% Calcium 1.4% Phosphorus 0.9%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
18 month shelf life.
- Optimal kibble size and shape for puppies.
- A crunchy kibble texture
W 8.5mm (+/- 1mm) H 8mm (+/- 1mm)
||Grams Per Day (g)
|Expected Weight of Adult Dog (kg)
||2 - 6 Months
||6 - 9 Months
|| 9 - 12 Months
|| 12 - 15 Months
|1 - 4kg
||70 - 100g
||100 - 70g
||70g - Adult
|5 - 10kg
||160 - 200g
||200 - 180g
||180g - Adult
|11 - 25kg
||250 - 290g
||290 - 290g
||290 - 260g
||260 - Adult
|26 - 35kg
||390 - 430g
||430 - 450g
||450 - 420g
||420 - 390g
|36 - 45kg
||490 - 530g
||530 - 550g
||550 - 520g
||520 - 490g
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
The statutory Analytical Constituents declaration parameters (i.e. Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fibre, Crude Ash) may be used for declaration purposes along with Moisture. Other parameters are intended as a guide and in order to declare extra figures we suggest that analysis work is carried out to confirm levels more precisely. DFU cannot be held liable for publication of none statutory nutrients without first getting approval from DOGSFOOD.UK.
DOGSFOOD.UK cannot be held liable or responsible for nutrient contributions from free issue (client supplied) raw materials without specific clarification in writing. Formulation updates: As information becomes available and in order to continually meet statutory analytical constituent declarations, formulations may have to be adapted to account for raw material variation and availability. There may also be other reasons outside of our immediate control (including but not limited to force majeure events) which warrant the change of a formulation to improve its suitability. If any formulation amendment becomes a permanent change we will update the formulation matrix information and confer this to the purchaser.