Duck with Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus & Pumpkin
The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High Animal Content 65% Total Using our unique Freshtrusion process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared duck.
Parsnip - Source of Vitamin B3 essential for energy metabolism - important for exercising and playing.
Beetroot - Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time
Orange - A good source of Vitamin C known for it's antioxidant properties which may help support the immune system.
Asparagus - Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
Pumpkin - Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
- 65% Total Duck Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Duck Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Naturally Occurring Collagen Found in freshly prepared ingredients, Collagen helps to maintain healthy joints and skin
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
65% Duck (35% Freshly Prepared Duck, 22% Dried Duck, 5% Duck Fat & 3% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus, Pumpkin), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).
Crude Protein 28% Crude Fat 16% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 9.5% Moisture 8% NFE 35.5% Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g Omega 6 2.5% Omega 3 0.4% Calcium 2.2% Phosphorus 1.6%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.2 mg
18 month shelf life.
Optimal kibble size and shape for adult dogs.
A crunchy kibble texture.
Triangle W 15mm (+/- 1mm) 6mm (+/- 0.5mm)
||Grams per day (g)
|Weight of Dog (kg)
|1 - 5kg
||25 - 80g
|5 - 10kg
||80 - 140g
|10 - 20kg
||140 - 235g
|20 - 30kg
||235 - 320g
|30 - 40kg
||320 - 395g
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
The statutory Analytical Constituents declaration parameters (i.e. Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fibre, Crude Ash) may be used for declaration purposes along with Moisture. Other parameters are intended as a guide and in order to declare extra figures we suggest that analysis work is carried out to confirm levels more precisely. DFU cannot be held liable for publication of none statutory nutrients without first getting approval from DOGSFOOD.UK.
DOGSFOOD.UK cannot be held liable or responsible for nutrient contributions from free issue (client supplied) raw materials without specific clarification in writing. Formulation updates: As information becomes available and in order to continually meet statutory analytical constituent declarations, formulations may have to be adapted to account for raw material variation and availability. There may also be other reasons outside of our immediate control (including but not limited to force majeure events) which warrant the change of a formulation to improve its suitability. If any formulation amendment becomes a permanent change we will update the formulation matrix information and confer this to the purchaser.